Sunday, October 27, 2019

EGGPLANT BIRDS IN A WREATH HANDMADE CARD MY HEART STAMPS FOR YOU RUBBER STAMP

Hello there! I'm here today with a handmade greeting card! I used the BIRDS IN A WREATH stamp from  MY HEART STAMPS FOR YOU which you can find in my ebay store. SMILEYSTAMPINMAMA RUBBER STAMPS, to embellish the card.  The image is stamped with  Tuxedo Black Memento ink on hammermill bright white cardstock, and colored with copic markers. This is one of my favorite images of My Heart Stamps For you. I have colored it many times, with many different color combinations. I love the images that are big enough to spend some time coloring them. The card base is Stampin Up Elegant Eggplant cardstock layered with  DCWV designer paper, and die cut sahara sand cardstock ( memory box die used ) , crushed curry and old olive cardstock die cut foliage pieces cut with Tim Holtz Foliage die. Stampin Up polka dot elegant Eggplant ribbon. This card was made for a special birthday!


You can find the BIRDS IN A WREATH stamp in my ebay store:






No comments:

Post a Comment