Tuesday, October 29, 2019

GIFT BAG FILM STRIP MY HEART STAMPS FOR YOU



Hello there, for today's greeting card I used the Gift Bag stamp from  MY HEART STAMPS FOR YOU which you can find in my ebay store SMILEYSTAMPINMAMA RUBBER STAMPS. For layers, I used Stampin' Up Cardstock in Basic Black (A2 card base 5 1/2 in by 8 1/2 in folded in half), Daffodil Delight (5 1/4 in by 4 in), B and Echo Park designer paper (5 in by 3 3/4 in) from Echo Park 6x6 paper pad. I made this card while on a trip to San Antonio to visit my sister. I stamped the image using a memento tuxedo Black ink pad twice, once on white cardstock and once on Echo Park designer paper and then paper pieced the image together. I love cutting out the images, i actually enjoy it!!! I make extras and save them in a baggy for later. The flowers and leaves are die cut with the flower and leaf vine dies from Spellbinders Shapeabilities Flower Basket Die Set, and inked with the memento dew drop ink pads. The Dew Drop ink pads were easy to pack in my suitcase versus packing 300 plus copic markers. I was very thrilled to find the little film strip die to fit my A2 card, I have a small variety of film strip dies but none this size. It is from BoBunny and glued on with my 1rst choice of glue (Crafter's Pick The Ultimate). 

You can find the GIFT BAG stamp in my ebay store
along with many other papercrafting items for sale (new, used, and gently used).

You can find the Large Roses stamp in my ebay store






No comments:

Post a Comment